Monday, July 2, 2012

Car Show!

.
For a change of pace, and because I didn't have any car photos, we attended a car show on Canada Day.  Very hot day, but lots of neat cars in attendance! 

Apologies, but I don't know what any of these are!


Very cool, a rainbow!


I really liked the extreme angles on the front end of this one!


This one was one of my favorites, all Bonnie and Clyde style!


Would LOVE to know the story behind that!


Got a real kick out of the matching expressions on the doll and the car!


Another one of my favorites!


Check out that rumble seat - too cool!


A Jeep!  A Willy's Jeep!  Too cool!

.


2 comments:

Mia McPherson said...

I love old cars and these are great Nicole! My favorites are your favorites but I have to add the Jeep because I drive one, not like the one you photogrpahed though!

Nicole MacP said...

Thanks Mia! The Jeep was definitely a favorite too - I've ALWAYS wanted a Willy's Jeep!